IObit Smart Defrag Pro Crack is a hard drive defragmentation program that speeds up the entire device by defragmenting the hard drive quickly and efficiently. The Smart Defrag 5 is completely based on the modern iobit defrag engine and creating a bootable defrag for startup and was developed with the main defrag potential of the arena.
The IObit Smart Defrag Pro Serial Key is not the only defragmentation, but it also intelligently optimizes your documents according to frequency usage and accelerates the speed of the hard drive and the entire computer for optimal performance.
IObit Smart Defrag Pro Activation Keys are one of those loose tools that you can use to defrag your hard drives extremely fast and eco-friendly for faster document loading and overall high hard drive performance.
If you implement it and neglect its function, the program runs mechanically and silently on your legacy computer, ensuring that your hard drive runs at full speed.
IObit Smart Defrag Pro Crack
The defragmentation of the cracks is also carried out. It fits large and discreetly invisible hard drives, and Defrag 5 works quickly and mechanically. It will help you defragment your hard drive, which is superior to all other items. Sections of a circle are known to remain a basic target for moderate and unstable PC tasks. The IObit Smart Defrag Pro Serial Key provides incredibly fast and efficient defragmentation of the IObit Smart Defrag Pro key for faster document stacking and high hard drive performance on your own hard drives. With the “neglect” function and introduction, the product works discreetly on your computer and is of course not visible.
- Plus basic defragmentation and disk optimization
- However, up to 200% faster file access speed
- Plus, boot-time defragmentation for faster PC startup
- Similarly, defragmentation technology at startup – New!
- Above all, guaranteed data security and hard drive stability – improve
- Schedule Disk Defragmentation – Improve
- Extremely easy to use: improve
- Defragment files from fragments automatically and intelligently
- Customizable defragmentation mode and disks / files to defrag
- Extremely fast and efficient defragmentation – improve
- Designed to get the best performance from your hard drive – improve
- Automatic defragmentation is still active – improve
- DMA requires better, faster and more stable data transfer
- No interruptions when working or playing in silent mode
- Better gaming experience with Game Optimize
- Schedule Task Support Using Idle Defrag
Key Features of IObit Smart Defrag Pro:
- Extremely fast and efficient defragmentation
- Allow your computer to run at maximum speed with the greatest stability.
- Always-On Automatic Defragmentation – Improved
- Works automatically and silently in the background
- Boot Time Defrag technology allows you to defragment files during the system startup process,
- It allows you to schedule disk defragmentation according to your needs.
- File access speed up to 200% faster.
- Boot time defragmentation for faster PC startup.
- Defragment fragmented files automatically and intelligently.
- Customizing the defragmentation mode and the disks / files to be defragmented.
- DMA applied for better, faster and more stable data transfer.
- Automatic update to the latest version.
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Guaranteed data security and disk stability – Enhanced.
- Your PC’s performance is best maintained when it is defragmented regularly.
- The program offers a flexible way that allows you to schedule disk defragmentation according to your needs.
- Extremely easy to use
- The installation process optimized for simpler operation
- Defragmentation engine optimized for more efficient defragmentation
- Improved arabic
- Minor bugs fixed
|Microsoft Windows||Windows 7 32/64-bit up to the latest version (for as long as Microsoft still supports the OS.)|
|Ram||A minimum of 4 GB for 8 GB RAM to Operate.|
|Processor||Intel Core i3-2100T @ 1.3GHz or AMD FX-4100 @2.5 GHz|
|iOS||10.12 (Sierra), 11.0 (Big Sur), and Later Version.|
|Linux||Debian or RedHat-based distros – best effort|
|File Systems Types||FAT 32, FAT 16, ExFAT, NTFS File System & Cross-Formats between NTFS & Other|
|Formats||Debian or RedHat-based distros – best effort|
|SSD Interface||SATA, mSATA, M.2, SATA Express, PCIE, U.2, XFMEXPRESS, EDSFF|
|Partition types||GPT and MBR|
|Disk types||Basic & Dynamic|
|Hard Drive Interface||IDE, PATA, SATA, SCSI|